Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crossroads

To my Brother.....




Confusion, within
Never-ending.. Commotion of thoughts...
Standing at Crossroads, A point where a choice must be made
One wrong direction and future will fade
What should I do? where should I go?
What is right? and What is wrong?
I am on my own, no one to hold on...


Until now, I was not allowed to take decisions on my own
And suddenly, I am left alone because, You think I have grown
You stopped spoon feeding me, without giving me a clue
You know, it’s scary, standing alone at crossroads, without knowing what to do…
I looked at you for help, but you were already gone
I am on my own, no one to hold on...


I really don’t know, what kind of games life plays
I am still amateur to infer life’s uncanny ways
I am not a coward, not running away
I don’t want you to do my work, but please be my guide, and lead the way
If you turn back on me, I have no where to go, no one to look upon
I will be on my own, no one to hold on...


What if I have grown up, got wings to fly
I will always need you, even if I reach the sky
I need your word of advice now and evermore
It will give strength to my wings whenever I soar
I don’t want to be on my own, I want to hold on
Being there for each other, that’s what I want from hereon…..

5 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

nice one...You understand him better than anyonee...Its difficult to feel so strongly and write from the other persons perspective...keep posting..miss u

Mixed..Feelings said...

same here dear....miss almost all the time....

workhard said...

Very emotional work.. interdependence is importance


How to make a website

Mixed..Feelings said...

@ workhard

I know thats what family is...

Anonymous said...

lovely