Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I know...















I know
It's probably impossible
that we will ever be together
but, what should I tell my heart?
It still wants to wait for you, forever and ever....

I know
It's likely unthinkable
that I will see you once again
but, what should I tell my eyes?
They still want to look for you, without complain....

I know
It's probably impossible
that I will listen to your words now and then
but, what should I tell my ears?
They are still waiting to hear from you again and again...

I know
It's likely unthinkable
that I will able to touch you, once in while
But, what should I tell my hands?
They still want to seek you with a hug and smile....

I know
It's outrageously foolish
that, You will ever know that how much I loved you
But, what should I tell Myself ?
Who still needs love and only love from you....

Tanuja Pawar



No comments: