Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chance!!!

Walking away and forgetting you
Choices I made which I cant undo
became too proud,stubborn and cold
You talked, reasoned and cajoled
I didn't listen, made up my mind
Everything you said was declined
You cried, you fought for Us
but, I believed it was bogus
So, I left,I ran away from you
Choices I made which I cant undo


Now years later, when I look back
My decisions, My deeds and setbacks
I don't regret it, but I ache
Because I  made a huge mistake.  
I was impulsive and selfish,
what I did was entirely foolish
I never explained,Why? to you
Choices I made which I cant undo




I didn't explain, I was afraid
that u will laugh at whatever being said
But, I regret,I didn't even try
I didn't give chance to you accept or deny
I played safe, saved my heart
I believed, its best to depart  
didn't take the risk, to ask and tell
thats why,now I live in the hell
I don't want you back
I just want a chance, to tell you
Choices I made which I cant undo

No comments: