Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I grew up in Kolshet...its beautiful...and its homely...I dedicate my words To Kolshet...Where I dwell... and where my heart will be...when I move on...








The soft light of the setting sun

The zephyr kissing her cilium
And banished beggar singing hymn
She seeks solitude in sudden whim…
The citrus sky and gelid feel..
Rustling tree-tops and bang tails winging with zeal
Streetlights glint and moonlight tumbles
Oh! My dwelling is so entrancing; she gushes, and she mumbles

She walks towards the shore, reckoning her strides
Silence, solitude In her soul collides
Barefooted she treads on silky sand
Gazing waves, dashing on rocky land….
Her thoughts are enchanted...and her pace stumbles
Stunning panorama!! captivating my sight; she gushes, and she mumbles...

she looks at the sky, which is turning dark
and arriving moon with illuminating spark
embellishment of stars on celestial sphere
menacing shadow abruptly disappear...
She feels still, quite and solitary...although her heartbeat fumbles
Yes !!Heaven is just here!! she gushes, and she mumbles...

No comments: