Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am gracious

To, Didi and Jiju...and Nair Family..


I am gracious, to U wid all my heart
U made me what I am now...made me stand apart
U taught me to love and be kind..
when I was spoilt child and out of mind
Thanks for giving me home and the warmth I needed
all the hatred and lonliness from my heart it weeded...
U are my angel and my good friend
wid your love..YOU helped my broken heart to mend...


Sometimes I wonder, how U became part of life?
Its funny u became my friend..just like Ur dearest wife..
I feel that I know U for years...like an old friend
sometimes I feel U are also godsend...
Thank you...for coming to the life of didi's and mine
U are wonderful father and wid U everything will be fine....


I thank you all, treating me as one of you
for giving me time and ears and smile too
I treasure the time I shared wid you all
wid elders and new members who are still small..
so many.. kind poeple live under one roof..
here lives, humanity...and I am the proof


To word my gratitude...I don't have enough words or space
Oh! guys you all rock...For U all there is no replace...

No comments: