Friday, November 7, 2008

I Wish.....











I wish it would go away...the rage inside me....
I am annoyed with my own anger..... and what it makes me...
I feel edgy, I feel mad...I feel alone and I feel sad.....
It makes me so dangerous and vulnrable...
I know, when I am furious I am not at all stable...
I say, bad words and many times I scream
Once I am furious I can go to any extreme
It's my temper, I can't control....
Although, I try with all my heart and soul



but still I know,
I am not bad, cruel or rude
when I am angery it makes me just crude..
I can't control mine heated feelings
may be I am very sloppy with emotional dealings....
I want to control these strong emotions I feel
But binding fury is very hard to deal



It makes me feeble and weak
It makes me beast as they all speak
I live on an edge...from where I will fall anytime
Is getting angry is really a crime?
Its just emotion I feel...When I am threatend by some
It just, just expression, still I can't overcome
But, when I supress my anger.....
then, living volcano inside me.... i hold
boiling with anger and ready to explode...



Oh! I know when I am angry everyone hates me
I know what they feel..I can see..
They think I am inhuman...may be a devil
Does anyone with intense emotion can be civil?

2 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

i know u feel each ad every word u wrote. but tanuja u know what..."that whats makes tanuja" atleast u r not masking yur feelings and pretending to be civil. its fine to aallow yur child to express.its boring to to be an adult or parent always...

Mixed..Feelings said...

yeap ummes thanks