Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am part of "YOU"


From now I will Dedicate my Poems to People who made my life special by more than "Just Being there" So, I dedicate this poem to, Ganpati bappa, thy part I am....









“YOU” are the one whom I trust the most

I am speaking ... my heart...coz there is no need to boast
About what we share and how we are
“YOU” are in my heart... “YOU” can't be afar...
“YOU” are there for me...whenever I need “YOU”...

Because “YOU” are the whole and I am the precious part of “YOU”...

In me… “YOU” are the hope, when I close my eyes and pray

In me… “YOU” are the smile that makes someone… happy everyday..

In me… “YOU” are the Love which helps me to endure pain

In me…"YOU” are the strength which helps me to live sane…

“YOU” can hold me and scold me for wrong I do

But When I am right...and want to fight... “YOU” are there for me too

“YOU” can give me everything… but hardly “YOU” take
But whenever I am wrong….then “YOU” point out my mistake…
I wonder sometimes, that "YOU" are divine and almighty..
but For me "YOU" are My Friend not merely a deity..

"YOU" laugh with me when I am happy...
"YOU" put up with my anger, when I am snappy
"YOU" meet me as friend , when I need a cheering soul..

"YOU" give out love, which makes me whole...

The Day, I took birth on this Earth..

"YOU" being there with me, made my living worth...

Today, when I am capable to take care of me...

I know..no one can give me care and love as thee...
So, u my lovely confidant...
I hope our bonding should live forever..that's what I want...
So, be there If I tremble on life's, difficult way..
I need your hand and that is what I pray....


2 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

beautiful tanu...it truely depicts your faith, devotion and love towards lord ganesha. i know he means the world for you and may he always bestow his blessings towards you and everyone in the world.

Mixed..Feelings said...

thank u..umme..miss u really..