Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I gave You Love


To.....(Not my friend anymore)..and people who lie to me...

Sometimes, I wonder..what A big fool I am
That I gave you My love
But, then...I thought U were my friend...
u breached my trust, and broke my heart..
and because of you , my world , and I fell apart


I always thought, U cared for me..But I was wrong
I dont believe...How? I was in delusion for so long...
U were My friend...thats what u said
all those lies of u are still in my head..
But, now I hate Myself...that I trusted you
u were born manipulative and will die too..


I don't want to waste my words much
but I need to let go what I seems to clutch..
the anger.. hatred..for you
hating u makes me think of U
So..I want to be indifferent to you..
I want you out my mind
coz..this is the only way I find..
with my words... I forgive you...to forget you
but...I hope in futrue I will not see you..

No comments: