Sunday, January 17, 2010

Inspiration

Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity....that's what dictionary says
But for me..The word "Inspiration" says hey, look at the world and learn to love,to enjoy, to embrace grief,let go hatred, wipe tears and respect LIFE..
When I write, its always someone or something that inspires me
So, I write for all those who inspired me to live my LIFE..
now, for coming months I am planning to write about it




So, here comes


Inspiration




Just a smile
or a sad tear
nothing divine yet words appear
Simple moments mingled with true emotions
create rare Inspirations


A goodbye kiss
for all time sake
A welcome party
with friends and a cake
A terrible fight
on the train
A long walk
In the drizzling rain
Silly gestures and celebrations
create rare Inspirations


A news of death
on the phone
A loud cry
for one's own
A stupid envy
towards a friend
A Lost game
in the end
Awful pain and misconceptions
create rare Inspirations


A strong shoulder
to lean on
A bitter past
and days bygone
A small talk
about relationships
A serious discussion
about friendships
futile debates and considerations
create rare Inspirations


Sometimes good, Sometimes bad
To my life, pinch of spice they add
My poems are just interpretations
of these rare Inspirations....


No comments: