Sunday, January 10, 2010

You are my everything

Dedicated to my "MOM"
















               
                


I never say, but I feel
the love for you ...which my heart conceal
no matter how much I try
while saying it my throat still goes dry
I don't know why? I can't tell you
Hey!!! Mom "I love You"


I can say it to my brother
and to everyone I love and care for
It's so simple and easy
yet saying it to you makes me uneasy
hey! I don't love you less
yet these words I suppress
I don't know why? I can't tell you
Hey!!! Mom "I love You"



I know you want to hear it
Yet almost every time I ignore it
You always tell me that u love me a lot
Yet I hold back..and stand like a snot
Its dumb..and Its confusing
Yet you love me...that's amazing
I don't know why Mom? I can't tell you
Hey!!! Mom "I love You"

 

I thought about it
Why can't I say it...
The words you want to hear
Coz these words are not mere
Its just that, and its a fact
They come with big responsibility
Saying and living up to them is still out of my capability
So.. Its not about Love or words, or fear
I want to be responsible & take care of you my dear..
So..please wait for a while
Till your little girl does something worthwhile
I want to make you proud
and then I will say it loud
I always wanted to tell you....
Hey!!! Mom "I love You"

No comments: