Monday, April 21, 2008

“Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.”

“Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it.” Yes!! I truly believe this... when difficulty comes it actully brings solution with it..Many times it happens that, in difficult times when we are searching for solution... we couldn't find it.. we search it everywhere.. but not within ourselves... its there with us every second... we just have to change our focus of attention and think out of the box ... I know, trust me, how it feels when you are confuse.. you don't know where to go, what to do, whom to talk... we have so many questions in our mind and no answers... what to do at that time.. i still wonder.. i am 22 years old and still don't know what i am going to do in my life.. RATHER I would like to say that i don't know what i want from life.. I still don't know what i am good at.. i still don' t know what are my strengths.. what are my weaknesses? what i like? what i hate?what makes me happy?what makes me sad? what is the goal of my life? do i have any dreams? what i wish for?.... i don't know... i feel so useless and unproductive sometimes... i know that i am still in search of myself....i know that there is solution within me but there are some black clouds covering them.. and making it difficult for me to reach myself Sometimes i wonder... am i being turthful to myself ?? about so many things..

No comments: