Monday, April 28, 2008

Frustration...

"I am frustrated "... how many times in the day I quote this...
i knowww lot's of ...
now !! frustration has become universal phenomoenon ... People use it so casually... and actually they don't know which emotion actually they are undergoing ... today my friend called me and we both were talking generally and she said that she is frustrated because her life is not happening (that means problems in love life.. i gussed that ) yesterday i was talking with other friend she also said that life is frustrating because her boss is a pig amd making her life living hell...my mom always says that bus lines are frustrating.. I always thought that power cut's are frustrating.. my father thinks my behaviour is frustrating.. My brother thinks all girls are frustrating... God!! so much of it and its everywhere like Mall's (they are also everywhere ).....
So that means actually I am living with people who are on verge of depression or they are just using fundoo term to tell people that they are streesed out... ok so stress can be one of the factor which can lead to frustration... before that... want to know what frustration is??
I think it is an expression of emotion--> which comes out when our needs, desires or wishes are obstruct by some factors, may it be time, lack of resources , norms and values, society...(Actually these all things and many more.. right now I can think of this much... "I am frustrated"..oops!! )
What dictionary say is that" deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs "(God this definition is quite "frustrating" to read.. shit not again )...
so when something goes wrong in life--u come to dead end and don't know where to go.... at that time frustration comes.. but I think in my life Everything goes wrong every time... so that means I am FRUSTRATED... no i don't think so... although i use this word very often... do i have my frustration busters ?? that's million dollar question...

No comments: