Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Women will Rule ALWAYS....


You know what Mr.Bejan Daruwala predicted this morning.... that "It’s all about the women this year. Women will rule. This entire century will bloom in every field because of women. Be it home or office, politics or entertainment. I sincerely respect the power, sacrifice and courage of the female power myself. One night during my moment of revelations with God, I learnt that ‘devi maa’ will conquer the world through her splendid glory. As I was writing my conversation with God and I wrote Ganeshji will support this year through its turbulent times. Next morning to my surprise the letters changed and it was the Goddess in its placeged to us...
You are right Mr. Bejan Daruwala..But I want to make little correction that WOMEN will rule always
"Woman"... I always thought that Men and Women they are equal and those women or men who want to compete with men/ women they lack ambition..
and I am happy that we are creating space for ourselves..
In past, the women was good homemaker today she is handling big organisation; In past when she used to teach her own children now she is teaching all children; In past when she fought with British for her kingdom now she is fighting with evils of society; In past when she danced on the tunes of classical music now she can sway her body to all international beats..
common on!! people say that the status of women has changed... she has became more confident also... you know what please get your facts right ... coz women always been confident,beautiful,complex, organised, good leader, social worker and what not ....it's not we have changed .... It's peoples attitude towards us has changed .... now they have included in their mind that we do exist...
i am not against male population not at all.... i think they can be our good friends and we can actually make this world more beautiful...............

No comments: