Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Abstract....




U took away the anguish from my heart and made me glad...
when u came down drizzling on the dry land..
wid enchanting colours u painted my spirt...
and now its soaring high.....
The driblets of water on my window like silver ivories
U weaved them in my thoughts and they will glitter someday in my words
I can see them shining and touching the hearts of mortals one day
with the purity of raindrops and touch of thunder
you unwound my psyche and whisked my fears
now i m in tranquil...
to drag words from my mentations and spill them on cellulose pulp...


3 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

I can feel all that u said and didddd not say...good:)

Unknown said...

Dear This one is very good....Liked it...

Mixed..Feelings said...

thank u di