Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mirror Image












Yes ! I have personality that splits now and then
It's difficult to find which is me? again and again
who am I ?some times i wonder.....

A rebel inside and outside, A submissive blunder...

They say I have a very expressive face...anyone can read my eyes and tell, what my thoughts embrace...
But they don't know She can pretend so well... My eyes will reveal only what She wants to tell...
But that's not me... playing hide and seek...Its some one else who makes me freak...

She likes extremes and I like balance...
She likes noise and I like silence...
she likes pride and I like humility..
She likes to wander and I like stability

we live within one body... with one mind and with one heart
we are one but so much apart
she hates me when I surrender myself...
she shakes me up and assert herself..

I get irritated when she hurts someone...
why should I justify what she has done?
no matter what........... She is me and I am her
If one of us fade our image will blur....

I know in my heart...she wants to protect me
but she should realise ...now she should set me free..
I want to be alone I want to be "Me"

1 comment:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

It so truel expresses your inner feelings...lovely