Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love you...












I thought U have already forgotten me...but I was wrong...
now...I know... I am there in ur heart.... all along....
But...always....
I thought you were not mine.....to me..... u didn't belong
I thought that we were incompatible.... we can't get along..
I thought you detested me.... for some reasons...might be very strong...
I was in illusion.....Why? for so long...

and....then....for while...
I thought I will move on... swallow what I feel..
I will lock my lips and my heart i will seal..
I will seek solitude...ampuated by my sense..
I will cage my spirit and constrain it with solid fences...

but...when u sang...that song yesterday
It made me realised what it had to say....
You vocalised my words in most precise way...
That forgotten melody.......made my heart sway....

Now...that..I know...
What I thought was wrong...
You never forgotten me nor my song....
So, now..I want to dedicate these words to you...
And this is my way to say "I love You"....