Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not ethnocentric....









Before I was born... I had no identity

Just a cell in the womb of my mother...with unconditional serenity
I was born with thousand tags.. like caste, culture and creed
I did not choose any of them....and there was no need..

Today After several years...I am learning, for me what they mean...
It's gift of my forefathers...which I had not seen....
Now..It's my duty to protect and preserve their gift
It should neither fade nor it should drift...


I would never abuse anyone for their culture, caste and creed..
I would rather judge each man only on his deed..
I would never ruin others ...when I protect what's mine
If We respect each other..with me thats fine...

But If u try to bully or abuse me or my language or what I am..
I would do the same...cause then I will not give a damn
I will penalize you..no matter who you are
everthing is fair in the Love and the war...

That's why....I call myself warrior.....though you may call me Ethnocentric..
I am bound to protect what is mine....and that is what I seek...





No comments: