Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our Enemy---> My Enemy

My mind...its filled with the images of blasts....
blood is everywhere...and Masters of death must be celebrating or regretting somewhere...i don't know them but...i know what led to this..its our enemy again and its offspring's...Anger--Resentment--hostility--outrage---
--it leads to hatred---- and in the end desturction

Anger just emotion but when turns into agression ---its spoils--> beautiful emotions like love, care, sympathy, pity, warmth, bliss.....

I know it very well ....i am very aggressive...may be being type A personality leads me into it, don't know...
I can't control my emotions sometimes and specially when i am angry...most of the time i explode.. and then i regret..

I remember so many events form my past... when this one emotion destroyed me... they labeled me as aggressive...and i mentally punished myself somewhere and started suppressing my emotion and one day it exploded...it ruined me somewhere... trust me just like blasts...
Freud says that aggression stems from innate urges where others say it is influenced.. it can be learned or there is some cognitive interplay .....
From where it comes i don't know but i know it takes u to hell
It destroy u, ur relationships, ur surroundings, ur nation.. and what not
Somebody told me ones that when humans get angry they turn into beasts ..... i have seen it...

No comments: