Sunday, May 11, 2008

Twenty Something--> Relax

Happy Mothers Day……….

Its Sunday.. The most laziest day of my week, as I don’t work today, so I thought that let’s give some food to my and everybody’s brain…
Ya, I know its been days after my last post really.. I took long time to think about many issues which can help us to deal with "Quarter life crisis"…
I want take little positive approach towards it and want to give new label to old problem.. so , from now I will say "Being in one’s Twenties"…. What say?
Like how we say I am in my teens and its sounds very fundoo?
So, how to enjoy This Being in one’s twenties
One thing I have realized that I am not alone in this situation (you feel good when u have company, thanks folks joining the club ) there are million of people who are puzzled like me, they are confuse, uncertain, unsure, frustrated, feeling threatened by unknown and many synonyms of these feelings….
Everyday somebody is fighting with his loved one, breaking up relationship, quitting job, moving out from home, taking hasty decision of getting married or not, changing profession, going into depression, committing suicide, meeting accidents and n number of things…
I would love to ask myself as I am an emotional eater, that why everytime something goes wrong I start to abuse food.. What I am doing? hurting My body, My Soul and My Mind… actually I am wasting them, isn’t it?
I always knew that life is full of different puzzles and I have to figure out solution, So why I am hiding behind the bush? Why ??I wonder really…
So , people … I know that we have to do this multitasking in this phase of life, we have to deal with many problems and rediscover that happiness when we were kids…
I know that, right now we’re looking for the perfect career, making new friends, choosing a place to live, searching for the right partner, want a family, exploring the meaning of Religion, Values and beliefs, and questioning the meaning of it all, and the most important "What is Our purpose of life?"…
So, First thing first; understand " No one ever guaranteed us an easy life" , Nobody told that it will be like a party…
Actually, our parents and elders told us that life will get more and more complicated as we grow, So please if anyone has this illusion get it over with it…. Change your perspective… Don’t get stressed out because of this, use this stress positively.. Its Scientifically proven that proper amount of stress leads to better results.
So, people in twenty something;
Wake up its time to rock the work, you’re not going to sit and crib to life like a nagging wife, you have to be a seductress and conquer life
Because these days are going to define your life in coming years, this is the Foundation and people make it strong..
First step -->Relax your mind…coz healthy mind will lead to better life…
My First question to you all
Do you love yourself? Do you love your body, Mind and soul?
We love our parents, friends, relatives, pets, the boy next door, our teachers, somebody’s eyes, thoughts, acts many more things
What about you? What are the things you love about yourself? take out time and think about it.. Please at least think 10 things that u love about yourself… go stand in front of the mirror and look into your eyes and tell yourself those 10 thing u love about yourself .. and smile with all your heart and see how proud u feel and relaxed.. It worked for me I hope it works for you too..
Second thing what I found out that simple and small changes in your routine can help u to enjoy ur being in twenties, life has become so monotonous that sometimes I feel that I am a clock.
Like get up 10 min early or sleep 10 min more, take one day leave possible, clean ur desk or make it mess (if ur like me), take a different route to office (Don’t WALK to office know heat is killing), buy a new pen, change ur ring tone, see if u want to change u have to find u r way.. u have to find out what suites u..

2 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

hi tanu,
i really like the concept of being a seductress...cool one.. lets just shed all the inhibitions and rock the world. changing yur ring tone is also a good idea...so i just did it.:)

Mixed..Feelings said...

umme...thanks babes...love you lots