Monday, May 19, 2008

To My Dearest Friend...



















It’s very rare The bond we share..
When I look in ur eyes I know u care

U know what makes me happy and what makes me sad

U know how to wipe my tears and make me glad
U can make me laugh when I want to cry
U love me so much I want to ask u why?
U can read my eyes when my lips don’t speak
U give me strength whenever I go weak
U show me the path whenever I am confuse

U push me forward when I tend to refuse

I always make mistakes and get into trouble

I know u will come and it will vanish like a bubble
I believe in you with all my heart
I know that u will never let us part
I find it hard to describe u my friend
I never get right words in the end

I know that you are so true

I am very lucky to have you

We feel so secure with each other
We are one when we are together
We had best times in bad days
We know how to have fun in mysterious ways
We will be friends till we die

We know its true not a lie

We know in us there is no I, I am in ur heart and you are in my

6 comments:

Umme Salma Kandoriwala said...

Its very beautiful....it displays your relationship with yur friend quite well..cheers to friendship [:)]

Mixed..Feelings said...

thank u

CRD said...

simple yet beautiful poem.:)

hope u meant every simgle word u said. someone who was a little more than a frnd said exactly the same things to me..more than wat u said actually, and today doesnt even wanna look back to see if im still
alive :|

chris
www.crissdude.blogspot.com

ARZ KIYA HAI said...

very nice poem.
i saw ur blog link on bloggeratti community. ur a good writer.keep it up

reena

Pranali said...

hi Tanu
its gud One but for whom
very frnd should read this
keep it up

ur frnd
Pranu

Mixed..Feelings said...

@ thanks dear
its for everyone who shares this bond wid me like u ,ganpati bappa and kaju and my mom , my bro and didi many people